Stages of development of the enterprise

1875 год 
Brothers Sapozhnikovs Aleksandr and Vladimir buy a wool-weaving factory in Moscow district in Kurakino village and move there part of their silk production from Moscow.

1877 год 
Aleksandr Savpozhnikov dies; Vladimir Sapozhnikov develops the full operating circle of silk manufacture beginning with cocoon reeling and finishing with finishing of finished fabric.

1882 год 
250 Jacquard looms, bought in France, are installed at factory.  

1912 год 
Trade house “А. and V. Sapozhnikovs” is reorganized into business association on a share basis. The head of the business becomes the son of Vladimir Grigorjevich – Grigoriy Vladimirovich. Fabrics with a brand of Sapozhnikovs brothers were famous for their inimitative patterns, pure colors, rich finishing and high quality. In the end of XIX and beginning of XX centuries the silk and brocade of this company represented our country at international and world exhibitions, winning “Gran Prix” and gold medals. Fashionable dress-making and tailoring establishments for women in Paris and London bought lightweight silk “from Sapozhnikovs”, the ambassadors of Emir of Bukhara purchased in bulk the fabrics of “Asian” style, manufactured at the factory of Sapozhnikovs during the Nizhny Novgorod fair. Gorgeous Oriental plumages required expensive and fairily extraordinary fabrics. Tibetan Dalai Lama ordered fabrics with design of Buddhistic cult, considering them to be excellent. No one could compete with Sapozhnikovs in Russia. Elegant court furniture, magnificent curtains and soft furnishings of the halls were decorated with fabrics of Sapozhnikovs. Besides, according to the highest established pattern the factory fulfilled orders of military department making banners and standards of high artistic merit. The Sapozhnikovs company had special relationships with the Russian Orthodox Church. Canonical dresses for priests were made of fabrics produced at the factory of Sapozhnikovs. In 1993 a unique exhibition was held at the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow, which demonstrated the tissues of XVIII-XIX centuries. For the first time in many years the museum showed the masterpieces of the Russian weaving industry. Sapozhnikovs company got the highest rating in catalog.

1918 
The factory was nationalized and temporarily closed due to lack of raw materials.   

1922 
By the decision of the Supreme council of national economy the factory launched the manufacture of semi-silk fabrics and was governed by Silk business organizations (Shelkotrest) of people's commissariat for textile.

1923 
The factory takes the first place at competition among the factories of Shelkotrest and gets a name of “Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa” (Leading Textile Worker).

1927 
Kurakino village receives the status of industrial community and gets the name of Tekstilschik village.

1930 
The weavers of Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa join the Stakhanovism.

1941 
The factory launches the military production: parachute silk, military cloth, fabrics for camouflage cloaks.

1959 
Development of products made of artificial and synthetic yarns.

1972 
Establishment of Moscow Association of technical fabrics. The factory joined it as a business unit.

1983 
Silk-weaving factory Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa became major production unit.

1992 
Converting factory into closed joint-stock production and trade company Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa.

2002 
The enterprise becomes Closed Joint Stock Company Korolevskaya Shelkovaya Fabrika Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa.

2003 

Developed and implemented quality management system on the basis of international standards ISO 9001-2000. The company received the certificate of international pattern.

 

2004  

Launching own finishing manufacture and chemical laboratory. Development of technology of finishing the fabric and methods of evaluation of finished fabrics.

 

2005

Development of technology of production of ballistic fabrics of new generations at rapier weaving machines “Dornier” 

 

Due to external factors connected with historical stages of the country development, CJSC KSF Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa totally changed its profile of manufactured products. During the war the factory shifted its operations to production of military products - technical fabrics for special purposes: parachute silk, military cloths, fabrics for camouflage cloaks. In the 60s, the period of development of chemical industry and arriving to the market of new fibers, the factory was one of the first that began producing technical fabrics for special purposes made of synthetic fibers and threads. The geographical location of the factory has a certain effect on the manufactured product range. One of the main customers of the factory is a Russian Corporation Energia. The fabrics of Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa work as thermal panels of spacecraft; meteorite traps on space stations are equipped with these fabrics and they are used for descent modules. Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa was one of the first who started working with high strength aramid fibers that are used for production of ballistic protection means for equipment and manufacture of body protection means for military personnel of any kind of military branch, as well as for high strength and ultralight composite materials for aircraft and rocket and missile engineering, for pneumatic structures on request of Emergency Control Ministry and other high-end technologies. Another important direction is a manufacture of fabrics for different parachute systems, starting with sports models and till cargo type parachutes. Another assortment line of business is manufacture of filter cloths. These filters from the Peredovaya Tekstilschitsa are used for porcelain and faience, ore mining and smelting, aluminium as well as dairy industries.